The tools to grow on
Yup. We knew you needed it; we knew you wanted it and so did we. It just made sense. With simple RSS advances that enabled people from all walks to be heard and downloaded across the Internet, it was really a no-brainer. But it took podcast pioneer Todd Cochrane to bring it all together: a central site, an interface or liaison for and about digital media. And so it was — after careful consideration, research and team selection — RawVoice was birthed as a company by content creators for content creators to provide tools, resources and communities. We make it easier for podcasters to focus on content creation and, importantly, we bring shows and advertisers together to make money.
Incorporated in 2005, the RawVoice team initially launched PodcasterNews.com, featuring 5-minute podcasts, and the patent pending Mycast. In a few short years, it’s become much, much — and yeah, we will say it again for emphasis — much more than that. In fact, after its launch in 2006 Blubrry.com became the RawVoice capstone; a core site for content sharing, discovery, publishing, hosting, measurement and monetization. With more than 7,500 shows on board, to say Blubrry is a success would be a gross understatement. But we’ll say it anyway: Blubrry rocks, check it out!
- offers the RawVoice Generator, a configurable, customizable, user-friendly media platform that combines the power of podcasting with the possibilities of social networking.
- communities house thousands of audio podcasts.
- provides tools and resources, such as the Blubrry Power Press, to upload and maintain your podcast using your WordPress blog.
- offers statistics packages enabling you to learn more about your audience and capitalize on trends.
- promotes advertising, lining the pockets of both podcasters and advertisers.
- is a second-to-none support system. You got questions? We got answers.
Does it sound like we’re bragging? Not sure that we mean to; we’re just pretty impressed by how far digital media has come in a few short years and we’re pretty excited about being an important part of its evolution.
Made up of a large team of New Media leaders and innovators that deliver!