RawVoice Generator Feature List
- Digital Content and Category Management – Quickly add shows and organize them to your specifications.
- Web based audio and video player – Play audio, video, view show notes and browse episodes from within a single on-site, flash based player.
- Custom Page Tool – Create special pages for terms, licensing, and download instructions, etc. that match the rest of the site.
- Home Page – Lists latest programs on the site and ties in with the custom page tool to allow administrators to add content to home page easily.
- MyCast – Let users manage their favorites shows in one RSS feed.
- Friendly URLs – Improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with friendly URLs. e.g. www.site.com/program_name/
- Missing Page Notification System – Provide a uniform message to users, with automatic redirecting to the home page, when they access non-existent, restricted or broken pages.
- Feeds Page – Let visitors quickly access category feeds in one place.
- Contact System – Allow visitors to submit comments or ask for technical support using a web based interface that emails those inquiries to any address you specify.
- Intelligent Search Engine- Find relevant shows based on key words. The engine outputs shows about “baseball” not every episode with the word “baseball,” when queried.
- Guest Book and Post Commenting – Connect content creators with their listeners and other creators.
- Routine Pulling of Feeds – Feeds are routinely pulled to keep the web site up to date.
- HTML5 Compliant Video and Audio Player
- Digital media compliant RSS feeds – Show compliant RSS feeds with integrated iTunes support.
- OPML Feed Tool – Automatically generate outlined lists of RSS feeds organized by program and category.
- Visitor defined content compliant RSS Feeds – Provided for MyCast users and search results
- Subscribe and Share – Standard add to Digg, Google, Zune and iTunes links.
Publishing via RawVoice Publisher
- Manage blog/digital media posts – Manage blog posts and episodes.
- Manage Guest Book and Comments – Provide your content managers with the ability to approve or delete guest book and post comments.
- General Settings – Edit basic program settings such as iTunes categories, program description and keywords.
- Artwork and Branding – Manage iTunes, RSS and web site images and artwork.
- Refresh Feed – Manually update web site with latest Feed information.
See how easy it is for the Show Producer to Manage and Publish his Show (Video)
- User Management tools – Effortlessly control user accounts, shows, programs and program categories with ease.
- Contact Submissions – Maintain records of each contact item (feedback, customer comment or technical support). Every submission is treated as a ticket that you can close when resolved.
- Manage Custom Pages – Manage special pages for terms, licensing, and download instructions utilizing a what you see is what you get editor.
- Maintenance Tools – Validate feeds and refresh when necessary.
- Web Site Statistics – View detailed web site statistics via AWStats and Google Analytics. NOTE: Web site statistics do not reflect media download numbers.
Web Site Hosting
- 250 GB of data transfer / month
Part 2 Media Hosted Generator
Hosting, publishing and primary point of presence:
(All the features of Network Generator above plus the following)
- Feed list page – Lists all of the category and site wide RSS and OPML feeds.
- RSS – Automatically generated digital content compliant feeds with iTunes support for each category and show. All you have to do is upload your media and we take care of the rest.
Publishing via RawVoice Publisher
- Create Posts/Episodes – Create new blog posts and episodes.
- Web Browser based uploads – Allow content creators to upload the media file (200MB max file size) from within their user account.
- Schedule Publishing – Schedule shows to be released on a specific date and quarter hour. For example, January 22, 2007, at 3:15 PM.
- Manage Image Attachments – Manage image attachments included in blog posts / episodes.
- Media Tags and Artwork – Auto insertion Insert ID3v2 tags into each uploaded mp3. Tags include the mp3 title, artist, album name, year, genre, comments and cover art image.
- Blog API – Cross Post what you Publish to another Blog through the Weblog API
- Twitter Update – Send Twitter Updates when you Publish Podcast or Blog Post
- RawVoice Statistics Integration – Integrate RawVoice Statistics seamlessly into the RawVoice Publisher.
- 24-hour-turn around email support.
- Emergency Call Number for Site Admin Only.
Note: Actual Media delivery point and hosting will be provided by client, RawVoice Generator will push media to clients primary hosting point.